Monday, January 12, 2009

First Week Report

So OK so I have completed my first full week of my new "healthy living" regime and guess what? I have lost 5 pounds! yay! 
The Debbie downers will say "It's only water" or "I lost 12# in my first week" but I don't care; I'm happy with my 5 pounds, water or not! I'm not going to let anyone bring me down about this. I made some big changes -- HUGE changes in my diet and general outlook and it's working!
It felt so nice this AM getting on the scale and seeing it go down a bit. I am not starving (much as I like to think that I am at 4:00 in the afternoon) and I really like everything I'm eating -- it's not like those fad diets I used to do that involved beets and Brussels sprouts-- this is tasty!
Looking forward to my next posting where hopefully I'll have more good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!