Sunday, January 1, 2017

Here I go Again

Image result for here I go again whitesnake
Here I go again.  If you read my last post from 2014 (and 2009), I basically should just put that all here and be done with it. 
I'm starting over. Again. I have 115 pounds to lose and I'm going to freakin' do it.
But that's my pattern, right? I say I'm going to do it, and I even start doing it. I enjoy some success and get over that initial hump, but then I fall apart. 
Why? I have no goddamn clue. Seriously. I am smart, I am educated, I read and research. I know I'm an emotional eater, that's a given. I know I know what healthy food is, and what isn't. I know all about moderation, and enjoying things in life but not going overboard. I just don't know.
Do you?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!